Welcome! We're glad you're here!
newhope is People Becoming the Church and we exist to present hope and develop people. We live to to present the hope that Jesus is THE hope of the world. We also are all about people! We believe that every single person matters has a significant role to play in God's mission here on earth and we want to help everyone discover and develop that role.
What to expect in a weekend gathering
- There is no dress code. We look and dress like you.
- Friendly people who remember what it felt like to be a guest.
- There will be good coffee.
- If you have kids, they're going to be safe, have fun, and hear about Jesus.
- There’s going to be a band who leads us in some songs (it may be loud). Feel free to sing along if you'd like to.
- We will take some time to pray.
- The speaker will give a 30 minute talk using the Bible that may surprise you with its relevance to your daily life.
- The whole thing will last about 60 minutes.
Some helpful tips for your first visit
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be more comfortable on your first visit.
- Bring your kids! We have phenomenal environments that engage your kids.
- If you have a question don't hesitate to ask.
- Show up a few minutes early. This will allow you time to park your car, check in your kids (if you have kids), grab a cup of coffee, and find your seat.
- Don't worry about getting all dressed up. We're really casual and comfortable in jeans, a t-shirt, and flip-flops.
Want info on what we believe? Click here.